Start Date: 2/28/2017 8:30 AM EST
End Date: 2/28/2017 4:30 PM EST
Venue Name: Hampton Inn
215 Wood Road
MBREA|The Association for Valuation Professionals
Credit Info: This seminar is approved for 7 hours of continuing education credit in CT, MA (non-residential), NH & RI.
This one-day seminar will present practical examples and case studies in appraisal issues regarding mixed use properties. Commercial real estate appraisal topics to be covered include terminology, regulatory requirements, property valuation techniques, best practices, and common errors. The course material will include several case studies and in class work problems.
Upon completion of the seminar, participants will be able to:
- Define the various types of mixed use properties
- Identify valuation issues for various intended uses and users.
- Understand market analysis for mixed use properties
- Comprehend highest and best use issues
- Identify issues in the three approaches to value
- Consider obsolescence in mixed use properties
- Recognize common appraisal errors
Who should attend: appraisers, reviewers, commercial lenders, risk managers, underwriters, and others connected with ordering, reviewing or understanding commercial real estate appraisals of mixed use properties.
Cost: $175 Members and $215 Non-Members
Classes offered: February 28, 2017 – Hampton Inn – Braintree, MA -- 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Instructor: William Pastuszek, MRA