Start Date: 10/2/2019 8:30 AM EDT
End Date: 10/2/2019 4:30 PM EDT
Venue Name: Courtyard by Marriott Location:
10 Campanelli Dr
Andover, MA United States 01810
MBREA|The Association for Valuation Professionals
Special early-bird pricing for MBREA members who sign up before September 25, 2019!
This course will help appraisers identify and detail historic properties and their components, and identify and analyze the additional costs and benefits a historic property may have. The course will then help the appraiser understand market analysis and valuation.
- Learn the history of historic preservation
- Identify historic registers and their impact
- Understand the benefits and costs of historic property
- Identify the impact of tax and other regulation on historic property value
- Learn how to approach a market analysis
- Learn how to value historic property
$145 for MBREA members before April 18, 2018
$175 for members after April 17, 2018
$215 for non-members
Instructor: Steven Spangle, MRA
Credit info: This course has been approved by CT, MA, NH, RI and VT for 7 hours of residential continuing education credit.