Start Date: 10/20/2020 8:00 AM EDT
End Date: 10/20/2020 4:30 PM EDT
Venue Name: Holiday Inn Express Location:
321 Center St
Ludlow, MA United States 01056
MBREA|The Association for Valuation Professionals
Special early-bird pricing for MBREA members who sign up before October 16, 2020.
State approvals: CT, MA (NR), ME, NH & RI for 7-hours and submitted to VT. Seminars approved in MA with the NR designation may be used by both Certified General and Residential appraisers for license renewal.
Quantitative Analysis Concepts for Appraisers is a continuing education seminar designed to provide appraisers with an increased understanding of quantitative analysis concepts. Goals and objectives are:
Important Notice Concerning Virtual Classes:
- Provide the practicing appraiser and other interested parties with an overview of current industry trends in a practical context
- Develop an understanding of industry issues involved with quantitative analysis for residential appraisal.
- Review current appraisal methods for market analysis and comparable adjustment.
- Present basic statistical concepts and techniques.
- Provide introduction to quantitative analysis using Excel and MLSPIN.
- Develop an understanding of simple linear regression.
- Develop a practical approach to using these techniques in residential appraisal.
MBREA’s live streaming seminars are interactive and to participate and receive continuing education credit students must have a computer or device with a camera and audio that allows the instructor to physically see and interact with all students in the class.
Please email a copy of your driver’s license to the MBREA office (email@example.com) prior to the start of the class as we are required to verify students’ identity.
Attendance will be taken at various times during the class.
The class will be conducted using Zoom. Please note the following:
- A link will be sent to you prior to the class in a separate email. The link is unique and should not be shared.
- You do not need to have a paid Zoom account. We do recommend that if you have not previously Zoomed, you go to https://zoom.us/ to download their app, and test your camera and audio connections.
$145 - Member price before October 15, 2020
$175 - Member price on or after October 16, 2020
$215 - Non-Member price
Instructor: William Pastuszek, Jr., MRA