Start Date: 10/4/2019 8:30 AM EDT
End Date: 10/4/2019 4:30 PM EDT
Venue Name: Charter Oak Federal Credit Union Location:
1055 Hartford Turnpike
Waterford, CT United States 06385
MBREA|The Association for Valuation Professionals
Credit info: This seminar is approved for 7-hours of appraiser CE in CT, MA (NR), NH and RI.
This one-day seminar will provide practical training to personnel charged with administering commercial appraisal function or using commercial appraisals. Commercial real estate appraisal topics to be covered include terminology, regulatory requirements, property valuation techniques, best practices, and common errors. The course material will include a sample compliance review form and considerations in reviewing a commercial appraisal. Upon completion of the seminar, participants will be able to:
Who should attend?
- Describe appraisal regulations for federally regulated financial institutions
- Explain institutional responsibilities in the administration of the appraisal function
- Identify the information required to order an appraisal
- Explain the appraisal process
- Describe the three approaches to value
- Identify components of a compliance review
- Recognize common appraisal errors
Commercial appraisers and review appraisers, lenders, risk managers, underwriters, and credit officers with responsibilities that include ordering, reviewing or understanding commercial real estate appraisals.
Gregory Accetta, MRA, AI-GRS, MAI
$295 Members -- $395 Non-Members
Includes materials, lunch and breaks