Start Date: 12/19/2018 8:30 AM EST
End Date: 12/19/2018 4:30 PM EST
Venue Name: Holiday Inn Express Location:
321 Center St
Ludlow, MA United States 01056
MBREA|The Association for Valuation Professionals
Special early-bird pricing for MBREA members who sign up before December 4 , 2018.
State approvals: CT, MA (NR), ME, NH & RI for 7-hours and submitted to VT. Seminars approved in MA with the NR designation may be used by both Certified General and Residential appraisers for license renewal.
Quantitative Analysis Concepts for Appraisers is a continuing education seminar designed to provide appraisers with an increased understanding of quantitative analysis concepts. Goals and objectives are:
- Provide the practicing appraiser and other interested parties with an overview of current industry trends in a practical context
- Develop an understanding of industry issues involved with quantitative analysis for residential appraisal.
- Review current appraisal methods for market analysis and comparable adjustment.
- Present basic statistical concepts and techniques.
- Provide introduction to quantitative analysis using Excel and MLSPIN.
- Develop an understanding of simple linear regression.
- Develop a practical approach to using these techniques in residential appraisal.
$145 - Member price before December 4, 2018
$175 - Member price after December 4, 2018
$215 - Non-Member price
Instructor: William Pastuszek, Jr., MRA