Start Date: 8/4/2021 8:30 AM EDT
End Date: 8/4/2021 4:30 PM EDT
MBREA|The Association for Valuation Professionals
Discounted pricing for members available until July 27th. Save $30 by signing up early.
Live Streaming Info
MBREA’s live streaming Zoom seminars are interactive and to participate and receive continuing education credit students must have a computer or device with a camera and audio that allows the instructor to physically see and interact with all students in the class.
Distressed Properties Valuation is approved for 7-hours of continuing education credit in MA (non-residential).
The Distressed (Non-Stabilized) Properties program is a 7-hour continuing education seminar designed to provide appraisers and others with guidance in appraising distressed and non-stabilized properties. Goals and objectives include:
$145 MBREA members before July 28, 2021
- Provide the practicing appraiser and other interested parties (developers, loan officers, property managers) with an overview of current industry trends and places them in a practical context
- Develop an understanding of the issues involved with valuation and analysis of distressed and non-stabilized properties
- Present useful methodologies and techniques for efficiently and accurately developing and reporting appraisals of distressed and non-stabilized properties
- Develop effective analysis methods in valuing distressed and non-stabilized properties
- Provide methods to adequately disclose and analyze market and property factors in appraisal reports
- Teach attendees to accurately recognize obligations to clients and intended users in accepting and carrying out appraisal assignments for these types of properties
$175 MBREA Member Rate on or after July 28, 2021
Instructor: William Pastuszek, Jr., MRA Online registration is currently unavailable. Please contact us via email or phone for assistance.