Start Date: 10/5/2023 8:30 AM EDT
End Date: 10/6/2023 12:00 PM EDT
MBREA|The Association for Valuation Professionals
Live Streaming Info
MBREA’s live streaming Zoom seminars are interactive and to participate and receive continuing education credit students must have a computer or device with a camera and audio that allows the instructor to physically see and interact with all students in the class.
This course will help appraisers identify and detail historic properties and their components, and identify and analyze the additional costs and benefits a historic property may have. The course will then help the appraiser understand market analysis and valuation.
- Learn the history of historic preservation
- Identify historic registers and their impact
- Understand the benefits and costs of historic property
- Identify the impact of tax and other regulation on historic property value
- Learn how to approach a market analysis
- Learn how to value historic property
Important Notice Concerning Virtual Classes
Attendance will be taken at various times during the class.
The class will be conducted using Zoom. Please note the following:
- A link will be sent to you prior to the class in a separate email. The link is unique and should not be shared.
- You do not need to have a paid Zoom account. We do recommend that if you have not previously Zoomed, you go to https://zoom.us/ to download their app, and test your camera and audio connections.
$175 for members
$215 for non-members
Instructor: Steven Spangle, MRA
Credit info: This course has been approved by CT, MA, and RI for 7 hours of residential continuing education credit.