Start Date: 3/12/2021 8:00 AM EST
End Date: 3/12/2021 4:30 PM EST
Venue Name: Live Stream via Zoom
MBREA|The Association for Valuation Professionals
Register before March 5, 2021 and save $50!
Important Notice Concerning Virtual Classes:
MBREA’s live streaming seminars are interactive and to participate and receive continuing education credit students must have a computer or device with a camera and audio that allows the instructor to physically see and interact with all students in the class.
Please email a copy of your driver’s license to the MBREA office (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to the start of the class as we are required to verify students’ identity.
Attendance will be taken at various times during the class.
The class will be conducted using Zoom. Please note the following:
Credit info: Synchronous delivery of this course is approved in CT, MA (NR), NH & RI for 7 hours of continuing education credit.
- A link will be sent to you prior to the class in a separate email. The link is unique and should not be shared.
- You do not need to have a paid Zoom account. We do recommend that if you have not previously Zoomed, you go to https://zoom.us/ to download their app, and test your camera and audio connections.
This one-day seminar will provide practical training to personnel charged with administering commercial appraisal function or using commercial appraisals. Commercial real estate appraisal topics to be covered include terminology, regulatory requirements, property valuation techniques, best practices, and common errors. The course material will include a sample compliance review form and considerations in reviewing a commercial appraisal. Upon completion of the seminar, participants will be able to:
Who should attend?
- Describe appraisal regulations for federally regulated financial institutions
- Explain institutional responsibilities in the administration of the appraisal function
- Identify the information required to order an appraisal
- Explain the appraisal process
- Describe the three approaches to value
- Identify components of a compliance review
- Recognize common appraisal errors
Commercial appraisers and review appraisers, lenders, risk managers, underwriters, and credit officers with responsibilities that include ordering, reviewing, or understanding commercial real estate appraisals.
Gregory Accetta, MRA, AI-GRS, MAI
Take $50 off the regular price when you register before March 6, 2021. Reduced price will show at checkout.
Regular Price: $245 Members -- $295 Non-Members