Start Date: 6/19/2020 8:30 AM EDT
End Date: 6/19/2020 4:30 PM EDT
Venue Name: Live Stream via Zoom Location:
MA United States
MBREA|The Association for Valuation Professionals
Register before June 5, 2020 and save $50!
Credit info: This seminar is approved for 7-hours of appraiser CE in CT, MA (NR), NH and RI.
This one-day seminar will provide practical training to personnel charged with administering commercial appraisal function or using commercial appraisals. Commercial real estate appraisal topics to be covered include terminology, regulatory requirements, property valuation techniques, best practices, and common errors. The course material will include a sample compliance review form and considerations in reviewing a commercial appraisal. Upon completion of the seminar, participants will be able to:
Who should attend?
- Describe appraisal regulations for federally regulated financial institutions
- Explain institutional responsibilities in the administration of the appraisal function
- Identify the information required to order an appraisal
- Explain the appraisal process
- Describe the three approaches to value
- Identify components of a compliance review
- Recognize common appraisal errors
Commercial appraisers and review appraisers, lenders, risk managers, underwriters, and credit officers with responsibilities that include ordering, reviewing, or understanding commercial real estate appraisals.
Gregory Accetta, MRA, AI-GRS, MAI
Take $50 off the regular price when you register before June 5, 2020. Reduced price will show at checkout.
Regular Price: $245 Members -- $295 Non-Members