Start Date: 8/13/2020 8:30 AM EDT
End Date: 8/13/2020 4:30 PM EDT
MBREA|The Association for Valuation Professionals
Special early-bird pricing for MBREA members who sign up before July 29, 2020!
Important Notice Concerning Virtual Classes:
MBREA’s live streaming seminars are interactive and to participate and receive continuing education credit students must have a computer or device with a camera and audio that allows the instructor to physically see and interact with all students in the class.
Please email a copy of your driver’s license to the MBREA office (email@example.com) prior to the start of the class as we are required to verify students’ identity.
Attendance will be taken at various times during the class.
The class will be conducted using Zoom. Please note the following:
- A link will be sent to you prior to the class in a separate email. The link is unique and should not be shared.
- You do not need to have a paid Zoom account. We do recommend that if you have not previously Zoomed, you go to https://zoom.us/ to download their app, and test your camera and audio connections.
This course will help appraisers identify and detail historic properties and their components, and identify and analyze the additional costs and benefits a historic property may have. The course will then help the appraiser understand market analysis and valuation.
- Learn the history of historic preservation
- Identify historic registers and their impact
- Understand the benefits and costs of historic property
- Identify the impact of tax and other regulation on historic property value
- Learn how to approach a market analysis
- Learn how to value historic property
$145 for MBREA members before July 29, 2020
$175 for members on or after July 29, 2020
$215 for non-members
Instructor: Steven Spangle, MRA
Credit info: This course has been approved by CT, MA, NH, RI and VT for 7 hours of residential continuing education credit.
Online registration is currently unavailable. Please contact us via email or phone for assistance.