Start Date: 8/19/2021 8:30 AM EDT
End Date: 8/19/2021 4:30 PM EDT
MA United States
MBREA|The Association for Valuation Professionals
Special early-bird pricing for MBREA members who sign up before August 13, 2021!
Live Streaming Info
MBREA’s live streaming Zoom seminars are interactive and to participate and receive continuing education credit students must have a computer or device with a camera and audio that allows the instructor to physically see and interact with all students in the class.
This course will help appraisers identify and detail historic properties and their components, and identify and analyze the additional costs and benefits a historic property may have. The course will then help the appraiser understand market analysis and valuation.
- Learn the history of historic preservation
- Identify historic registers and their impact
- Understand the benefits and costs of historic property
- Identify the impact of tax and other regulation on historic property value
- Learn how to approach a market analysis
- Learn how to value historic property
$145 for MBREA members before August 13, 2021
$175 for members on or after August 13, 2021
$215 for non-members
Instructor: Steven Spangle, MRA
Credit info: This course has been approved by CT, MA, NH, RI and VT for 7 hours of residential continuing education credit.