Start Date: 10/30/2023 9:00 AM EDT
End Date: 10/31/2023 12:30 PM EDT
Venue Name: Live-streaming on Zoom
MBREA|The Association for Valuation Professionals
MBREA members save $25 by registering before October 14, 2023!
For your convenience, this Financial Institutions Guide to Commercial Appraisal class is being conducted over two days, October 30 & 31, 2023, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. each day. To obtain CE credit you must attend both days.
Credit info: This seminar is approved for 7-hours of appraiser CE in CT, MA (NR), and RI.
This seminar will provide practical training to personnel charged with administering commercial appraisal function or using commercial appraisals. Commercial real estate appraisal topics to be covered include terminology, regulatory requirements, property valuation techniques, best practices, and common errors. The course material will include a sample compliance review form and considerations in reviewing a commercial appraisal. Upon completion of the seminar, participants will be able to:
Important Notice Concerning Virtual Classes:
- Describe appraisal regulations for federally regulated financial institutions
- Explain institutional responsibilities in the administration of the appraisal function
- Identify the information required to order an appraisal
- Explain the appraisal process
- Describe the three approaches to value
- Identify components of a compliance review
- Recognize common appraisal errors
MBREA’s live streaming seminars are interactive and to participate and receive continuing education credit students must have a computer or device with a camera and audio that allows the instructor to physically see and interact with all students in the class.
Attendance will be taken at various times during the class.
The class will be conducted using Zoom. Please note the following:
Who should attend?
- A link will be sent to you prior to the class in a separate email. The link is unique and should not be shared.
- You do not need to have a paid Zoom account. We do recommend that if you have not previously Zoomed, you go to https://zoom.us/ to download their app, and test your camera and audio connections.
Commercial appraisers and review appraisers, lenders, risk managers, underwriters, and credit officers with responsibilities that include ordering, reviewing or understanding commercial real estate appraisals.
Gregory Accetta, MRA, AI-GRS, MAI
$150 Members before October 14, 2023
$175 Members on or after October 14, 2023
Price includes materials