Start Date: 10/24/2023 8:30 AM EDT
End Date: 10/25/2023 12:00 PM EDT
MBREA|The Association for Valuation Professionals
Discounted pricing for members available until October 13, 2023. Save $30 by signing up early.
For your convenience, this Distressed Properties Valuation class is being offered over two days from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. each day. To obtain CE credit you must attend class on both October 24 & 25, 2023, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Live Streaming Info
MBREA’s live streaming Zoom seminars are interactive and to participate and receive continuing education credit students must have a computer or device with a camera and audio that allows the instructor to physically see and interact with all students in the class.
Credit Info: Distressed Properties Valuation is approved for 7-hours of continuing education credit in CT, MA (non-residential) and RI. Please note that not all states accept CE that is provided by synchronous – virtual or live-streaming – means. You should always check with your state about their policy on synchronous education before registering for a class.
The Distressed (Non-Stabilized) Properties program is a 7-hour continuing education seminar designed to provide appraisers and others with guidance in appraising distressed and non-stabilized properties. Goals and objectives include:
$145 MBREA members before October 13, 2023
- Provide the practicing appraiser and other interested parties (developers, loan officers, property managers) with an overview of current industry trends and places them in a practical context
- Develop an understanding of the issues involved with valuation and analysis of distressed and non-stabilized properties
- Present useful methodologies and techniques for efficiently and accurately developing and reporting appraisals of distressed and non-stabilized properties
- Develop effective analysis methods in valuing distressed and non-stabilized properties
- Provide methods to adequately disclose and analyze market and property factors in appraisal reports
- Teach attendees to accurately recognize obligations to clients and intended users in accepting and carrying out appraisal assignments for these types of properties
$175 MBREA Member rate on or after October 14, 2023
Instructor: William Pastuszek, Jr., MRA
Click here to read MBREA's cancellation policy.