Use a combination of the following search tools to execute a directory search.
Please use the search fields below to locate an appraiser. Search results include members who hold MBREA designations as well as non-designated members. Designations are voluntary and are awarded to members who meet rigorous standards of education, testing, experience and demonstrated knowledge and peer review. They are:
Appraisers hold one of four different licenses as indicated by the field, license held. Some appraisers may specialize within the scope of their license so you should be ready to discuss the work you would like them to perform. Here is a brief explanation of each:
- MRA – this designation is awarded to certified general appraisers and indicates a person who is qualified to perform all types of residential and commercial appraisals.
- RA – this designation is awarded to certified residential and licensed appraisers and indicates members who specialize in residential appraising.
For more information about the types of licenses appraisers may hold, go to www.appraisalfoundation.org. Please notify MBREA of any information that is not current by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Certified General: an appraiser who is qualified to perform all types of residential and commercial real estate appraisals.
- Certified Residential: an appraiser who is qualified to perform all types of residential real estate appraisals.
- Licensed (Residential): an appraiser who is qualified to perform a range of residential real estate appraisals.
- Trainee: an appraiser who must work under the supervision of a certified appraiser.
Radius search instructions:
- Entering either a zip code OR city/state is required for all radius searches.
- Do not enter both a zip code and city/state.
- Entering a search criteria such as a member's name is optional.
- For best results do not enter a keyword or select a Directory Category.